Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Are you a whoa-man?

It's 2015, cars are to parking themselves, chickens are being given dinosaur heads in labs, cops are using their authority for evil, people are realizing that putting fluoride in drinking water started with Hitler and that racism still very much exists, human barbie's are walking around, REALity shows are faker than scripted series', men are becoming women and vice versa.

Everything I've stated, whether you've been hiding in a cave and didn't know it or already knew, is very true. As crazy as some of it may seem I don't think the human race will EVER learn. Why some want dinosaurs walking among us is beyond me.  High fluoride exposure/consumption leads to decreased brain function and decreased fertility (which are reasons Hitler used it). Some conspiracy theorists believe the US government knows this and are using it to keep Americans dumb, their pineal glands calcified and for population control. With cars being so computerized there are many concerns one of them being nerds with no life, hacking them (yes people it's completely possible). When it comes to racism, even our poor POTUS (President of the United States) is a victim. He officially joined Twitter on Monday and it didn't take long for all of those hate filled evil people to show their UGLY faces by calling him all kinds of slurs, racial and sexual. Which I have to say I truly believe, if he was Caucasian would NEVER be acceptable and people wouldn't have the audacity to do it but of course nothings going to happen because he's not.

Yes, I know it sounds crazy but people all over the world have actually spent thousands of dollars on cosmetic and plastic surgery to look like...Barbie. Um, no thank you. Now I like SOME reality shows but even my favorites I know are manipulated for ratings. And last but CERTAINLY not least is men becoming women and women becoming men. In my eyes I feel like people should do for themselves whatever makes them happy as long as it's not interfering negatively impacting others and in this case I don't think transitioning has anything to do with anyone except the one transitioning but of course that's just my opinion. For example, Bruce Jenner (yes, I know we are all tired of talking/hearing about the Kardashian/Jenner's but he's transitioning in front of the world and is a great example) everyone seems to have something to say about it but why? Is he directly impacting your life by doing this? Is his becoming a woman going to change your life in ANY way? What's that you say? I can't hear you. No? Oh, okay so WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?

Okay my rant is done lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment